we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
Asked by govtsecschoolnayaganv051 | 27th Aug, 2019, 06:33: PM
If you are preparing for class 12th board examination then you don't need to learn stereoisomerism before learning class 12th organic chemistry. Structural Isomerism is sufficient for understanding class 12th Organic Chemistry. But If you are preparing for competitive exams then you need to go through whole 11th class organic chemistry syllabus.
Answered by Ravi | 28th Aug, 2019, 11:41: AM
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
- How many isomers are possible for alkyl group C4H9??draw structure of all
- can alcohols nd ethers form functional pairs.if yes how
- How is d the answer of 19th
- orthonylclorobenzene and paradiclorobenzene which one have more mealting point and boiling point?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number