I don't know isomerism except chain and ring so should I learn them before starting 12 th organic or there is no need?
Asked by ajaysankhala051 | 26th Aug, 2019, 09:39: PM
If you want to understand mechanism of reactions in class 12th organic chemistry for JEE/ NEET preparation than I will suggest you to please go through all Class 11th organic chapters because, in few problems, all concepts are applied but if you are focussing only on class 12th exam there is no need to study whole isomerism except structural isomerism.
Answered by Ravi | 27th Aug, 2019, 12:25: PM
- what are the isomers for c3h6o2?
- pls solve
- In a wedge dash structure is the solid wedge more stable than the dashed wedge . If not then why is (c) preferred over (a).
- Why the compound is optically active even though there is center of symmetry
- both of them contain hydrogen bond in their enol form , then why 2 has more enol content than 1
- we were not taught stereoismoerism in class 11 so should I learn them before starting class 12 organic for class 12 boards
- Write the name of two geometrical isomers
- How many isomers are possible for alkyl group C4H9??draw structure of all
- can alcohols nd ethers form functional pairs.if yes how
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number