in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
Asked by karanbora625 | 11th Nov, 2019, 07:12: PM
W = Fscosθ
F = 50 N
s = 5 m
W = 125 J
125 = 50 x 5 x cos θ
cos θ = 125/250 = 0.5
θ = cos-1 (1/2) = 60°
Thus, the angle between force and displacement is 60°.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 12th Nov, 2019, 01:11: PM
- Work done does not depend on the distance travelled. Give reason.
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
- A force of 100 N acts through a distance of 10m.calculate the work done
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number