Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Apr, 2015, 02:27: PM
Whenever a certain amount of force is able to move a body, work is said to be done. Mathematically, it is the product of the force exerted on the body and the distance move by the body in the direction of force.
Answered by | 22nd Apr, 2015, 04:27: PM
- When work is said to be done?
- How do you know that some entity is a form of energy ?
- Person A move from ground to third floor of his house through lift and person B do the same job with staircase who has done more job give reason
- in displacing a body 5 metre by a force of 50 Newton the work done is 125 joule find out the angle between the direction of force and displacement
- What is work done?
- A force of 40 Newton acts on a object at an angle of 45 degree with horizontal as a result the object is displaced horizontally through a distance of 14 metres calculate the work done by the force on an object
- Why energy is equal to work done?
- A force of 100 N acts through a distance of 10m.calculate the work done
- What would be the work done if (a) force on the object of zero? (b) displacement of the object is zero?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number