CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Structure of the Atom
Which of the following radioactive elements is used in radiotherapy to treat prostate cancer?
The mass number of helium is 4 and its atomic number is 2. What will be the number of neutrons present in the nucleus of helium atom?
What is the relation between Argon and Calcium?
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.