CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Parameters of an Atom
Which of the following radioactive elements is used in radiotherapy to treat prostate cancer?
The mass number of helium is 4 and its atomic number is 2. What will be the number of neutrons present in the nucleus of helium atom?
What is the relation between Argon and Calcium?
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number