CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Model of An Atom
The smallest unit of an element is the
Which of the following is not a subatomic particle of an atom?
Hydrogen is heavier than an electron by
Which of the following sub-particles of an atom is neutral?
- If all the KLMN shells of an atom are filled then the total number of electrons present in the atrom is?
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- WHO IS CHADWICK?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
- HELLO MAM, Can you explain me about the canal rays experiment with a diagram and also Can you tell me why the alpha scattering experiment is carried out in vaccum. THANK YOU.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number