Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
Asked by fathima1012006 | 31st May, 2020, 10:44: AM
According to modern atomic theory, atoms are no longer indivisible and consist of electrons, protons and neutrons.
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st Jun, 2020, 12:25: PM
- compare the properties of electrons,Protons and neutrons.
- If all the KLMN shells of an atom are filled then the total number of electrons present in the atrom is?
- WHO IS CHADWICK?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number