CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Model of An Atom
Atoms of which of the following elements do not have neutrons?
What is the relative charge of an electron?
Which model of the atom looks like a Christmas pudding?
Who discovered neutrons?
The cathode ray experiment of J. J. Thomson led to the discovery of
The subatomic particle of an atom carries
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- WHO IS CHADWICK?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
- HELLO MAM, Can you explain me about the canal rays experiment with a diagram and also Can you tell me why the alpha scattering experiment is carried out in vaccum. THANK YOU.
- IS THE 1ST POSTULATE OF DALTON( all matter are made of very tiny particles called atom ) IS RIGHT?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number