what are protons made of ?
Asked by amaryashko | 15th Sep, 2019, 05:23: PM
Protons are made up of quarks. It is made up of two up and one down quark.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Sep, 2019, 11:28: PM
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- WHO IS CHADWICK?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
- HELLO MAM, Can you explain me about the canal rays experiment with a diagram and also Can you tell me why the alpha scattering experiment is carried out in vaccum. THANK YOU.
- IS THE 1ST POSTULATE OF DALTON( all matter are made of very tiny particles called atom ) IS RIGHT?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number