WHO IS CHADWICK?
Asked by panshulhanna18 | 29th Mar, 2020, 02:38: PM
James Chadwick is a British Physicist, best nown for discovery of neutron.
He was awarded the Nobel prize for Physics in 1935.
Answered by Varsha | 29th Mar, 2020, 03:12: PM
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
- HELLO MAM, Can you explain me about the canal rays experiment with a diagram and also Can you tell me why the alpha scattering experiment is carried out in vaccum. THANK YOU.
- IS THE 1ST POSTULATE OF DALTON( all matter are made of very tiny particles called atom ) IS RIGHT?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number