WHO IS CHADWICK?
Asked by panshulhanna18 | 29th Mar, 2020, 02:38: PM
James Chadwick is a British Physicist, best nown for discovery of neutron.
He was awarded the Nobel prize for Physics in 1935.
Answered by Varsha | 29th Mar, 2020, 03:12: PM
- compare the properties of electrons,Protons and neutrons.
- If all the KLMN shells of an atom are filled then the total number of electrons present in the atrom is?
- Are atoms divisible or indivisible?
- why thomson's model of atom was rejected?
- discovery of neutron
- Write an experiment to show that cathode ray travell in a straight line
- what are protons made of ?
- List important feature of Dalton atomic theory
- compare the properties of electron proton and neutron
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number