what are isotopes?
Asked by ABHILASHA | 22nd Aug, 2019, 08:46: AM
The atoms of an element with same number of protons, but differing numbers of neutrons.
1H1,1H2,1H3 are three istopes of hydrogen.
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Aug, 2019, 09:49: AM
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number