who discovered electron, proton and neutron
Asked by maltidevi8800 | 6th Dec, 2019, 09:29: PM
Sir J. J. Thomson
|Particle||discoverd by||relative charge|
|electron||Sir J. J. Thomson
Answered by Ramandeep | 8th Dec, 2019, 08:25: PM
- how we define ions
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
- What are isobars? Explain with the example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number