how we define ions
Asked by pradoshsanesar | 10th Jan, 2020, 12:01: PM
When an atom or molecule get electric charge due to gain or loss of electrons it is called an ion.
When it looses electron it is known as Cation.
When it gains electron it is known as Anion.
Answered by Ravi | 10th Jan, 2020, 05:31: PM
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
- What are isobars? Explain with the example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number