What determines the chemical properties of an element?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2014, 03:03: PM
Atomic number i.e. the number of protons present in an atom of the element determines the chemical properties of an element.
Answered by | 13th May, 2014, 05:03: PM
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
- What are isobars? Explain with the example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number