CBSE Class 9 - Parameters of an Atom Videos
What is the valency of an atom with atomic number 8?
Which of the following is not an isotope of hydrogen?
Both and are found in nature in the ratio
Isotopes have the same number of ………… but different number of ………...
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.