Define mass number.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th May, 2014, 03:04: PM
The sum of the total number of protons and neutrons present in the nucleus of an atom is called the mass number.
Answered by | 13th May, 2014, 05:04: PM
- What is meaning of phosphorus
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number