What is meaning of phosphorus
Asked by namyairmalwar9803.5sdatl | 7th Jun, 2020, 01:47: PM
Phosphorus is a chemical element. Symbol of Phosphorus is P. It is found in two major forms- (1) White Phosphorus (2) Red Phosphorus
Answered by Ravi | 7th Jun, 2020, 09:21: PM
- how we define ions
- who discovered electron, proton and neutron
- what are isotopes?
- Sir how find atomic mass in element
- Define atomic number. How is it denoted? Give two examples of atomic numbers.
- What determines the chemical properties of an element?
- What determines the mass number of an atom?
- Define mass number.
- Write any three uses of isotopes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number