CBSE Class 12-science - Order and Molecularity of Reaction Videos
relation between k and t for first order reaction
- Definition of zero order, 1st order and 2nd order reaction
- The half life for a first order reaction is 10 mins .What percentage of reactant will be left behind after 60mins.
4.32 numerical plz
- Write a condition under which a bimolecular reaction is kinetically first order. Give an example of such a reaction
- what is the order of reaction if rate of reaction becomes 3 times and concentration of reaction becomes 9 times
please solve it
- The reaction 2NO2Cl → 2NO2 + Cl2 have the rate law: r = k [NO2Cl]. What is it mechanism?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.