CBSE Class 12-science - Rate of Chemical Reaction Videos
Rate of a Chemical Reaction
This video explains rate of reaction, average rate, instantaneous rate .
- effect of cone temperature of the rate of b/w sodium thiosulphur and hydrochloric acid.
- distinction between rate of reaction and rate constant
- Of 50% of reaction gets completed in 16 minutes what fraction of reaction would occur in 32 minutes
Please solve question 25
- Write integrated rate expression for the first order reaction. Also, findHalf life for this expression.
the given questions
- rate equation
- In the reaction A + 2B 2C + D. If the concentration of A is increased four times and B is decreased to half of its initial concentration then the rate becomes
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.