CBSE Class 12-science Biology Population Interactions
- what is mutualism full explain with examples?
- will the answer be 3
- An orchid plant is growing on the branch of a mango tree. How do you describe the interaction between the orchid and mango tree?
- Mention any two significant roles which predation plays in nature.
- List any two adaptive features evolved in parasites enabling them to live successfully on their hosts.
- Name the animal which finds its path using echolocation phenomenon.
- Name the organisms which form lichens.
- How do protocooperation and mutualism resemble and differ?
- What are ectoparasites and endoparasites? Give two examples of each.
- Explain brood parasitism with the help of an example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number