plant with fleshy leaves or without leaves are mainly found in?
Asked by shonalimaurya1212 | 28th Jul, 2021, 10:40: AM
Plants with fleshy leaves or without leaves are mainly found in deserts where there is scarcity of water. The leaves are modified into spines or the leaves are fleshy to conserve water loss through transpiration.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Jul, 2021, 12:23: PM
- Hardy weinberg principle is applicable to
- Why in primary succession, the thickness of organic layer is more in slopes than in plains or dunes, within the time period of 28 years? within?
- what is mutualism full explain with examples?
- will the answer be 3
- An orchid plant is growing on the branch of a mango tree. How do you describe the interaction between the orchid and mango tree?
- Mention any two significant roles which predation plays in nature.
- List any two adaptive features evolved in parasites enabling them to live successfully on their hosts.
- Name the animal which finds its path using echolocation phenomenon.
- Name the organisms which form lichens.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number