CBSE Class 12-science - Population Interactions Videos
Gause's Principle of Competitive Exclusion
This video describes interspecific competition according to Gause's Principle of Competitive Exclusion.
- Plsss answer this. Cattle and goats do not browse the Calotropis plant." Justify the statement giving reasons.
- A Tight one-to-one relationship between many species of fig tree and certain wasps is an example of (a) Commensalism (b) Parasitism (c) Amensalism (d) Mutualism
- plant with fleshy leaves or without leaves are mainly found in?
- Hardy weinberg principle is applicable to
Why in primary succession, the thickness of organic layer is more in slopes than in plains or dunes, within the time period of 28 years? within?
- what is mutualism full explain with examples?
will the answer be 3
- An orchid plant is growing on the branch of a mango tree. How do you describe the interaction between the orchid and mango tree?
- Mention any two significant roles which predation plays in nature.
- List any two adaptive features evolved in parasites enabling them to live successfully on their hosts.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.