An orchid plant is growing on the branch of a mango tree. How do you describe the interaction between the orchid and mango tree?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 04:23: PM
The interaction between an orchid and the mango tree is commensalism because the orchid is benefitted by getting shelter from the mango tree, whereas the mango tree is neither harmed nor benefitted.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 06:23: PM
- Hardy weinberg principle is applicable to
- Why in primary succession, the thickness of organic layer is more in slopes than in plains or dunes, within the time period of 28 years? within?
- what is mutualism full explain with examples?
- will the answer be 3
- Mention any two significant roles which predation plays in nature.
- List any two adaptive features evolved in parasites enabling them to live successfully on their hosts.
- Name the animal which finds its path using echolocation phenomenon.
- Name the organisms which form lichens.
- How do protocooperation and mutualism resemble and differ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number