Mention any two significant roles which predation plays in nature.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jun, 2014, 04:23: PM
(i) Predation transfers energy from plants to a higher trophic level.
(ii) Predation keeps prey population under control.
Answered by | 16th Jun, 2014, 06:23: PM
- Hardy weinberg principle is applicable to
- Why in primary succession, the thickness of organic layer is more in slopes than in plains or dunes, within the time period of 28 years? within?
- what is mutualism full explain with examples?
- will the answer be 3
- An orchid plant is growing on the branch of a mango tree. How do you describe the interaction between the orchid and mango tree?
- List any two adaptive features evolved in parasites enabling them to live successfully on their hosts.
- Name the animal which finds its path using echolocation phenomenon.
- Name the organisms which form lichens.
- How do protocooperation and mutualism resemble and differ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number