CBSE Class 12-science Biology Population: Attributes And Growth
- if mean and median pertaining to certain character of the populations are of same value,the following is most likely to occur, 1: a skewed curve 2: a normal distribution 3: a bi modal distribution 4: a T-shaped curve
- Why in a natural environment with plenty of food but no predation, a population shows J-shaped growth curve?
- What does the sigmoid growth curve of a population mean?
- Give an example where percentage cover is a more meaningful measure of the population size.
- Eichhornia crassipes is an alien hydrophyte introduced in India. Mention the problems posed by this plant.
- What are the two types of population growth curves? What are the phases involved in both types of curves?
- Why cannot a population live alone by itself in nature?
- (i) What is ‘r’ in the population equation? (ii) How does the increase and decrease in the value of ‘r’ affect the population size?
- Define population and community.
- (i) What is carrying capacity? (ii) Write any four population attributes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number