CBSE Class 12-science Biology Organism And Its Environment
- Why are mammals the most successful animals on Earth?
- Write four characteristics of a biotic community.
- State one difference between biotic community and ecosystem.
- Write adaptations of submerged, rooted hydrophytes.
- Describe habitat and ecological niche.
- Explain why very small animals are rarely found in polar regions.
- Bear hibernates whereas some species of zooplankton enter diapause to avoid stressful external conditions. How are these two ways different from each other?
- What is aerenchyma? Mention any two specific functions of this tissue in hydrophytes.
- How do organisms cope with stressful external conditions which are localised or of short duration?
- How does the human body maintain constant temperature both in summers and winters? Explain.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number