CBSE Class 11-science - Reaction Mechanism Videos
Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
This video contains practice questions on homolytic and heterolytic cleavage of reaction mechanism.
- Why M effect does not operate on Meta position
- what is reaction mechanism
- factors affecting the stability of carbanion
how to find this
- How to memorize all chemistry reactions by heart?
- What is reaction mechanism?
- How can be covalent bonds cleaved?
- What is heterolytic cleavage?
- What is a carbocation?
- Discuss the order of stability of the carbocation