what is reaction mechanism
Asked by deepthibai74 | 1st Mar, 2021, 11:13: AM
In chemistry, a reaction mechanism is the step by step sequence of elementary reactions by which overall chemical change occurs.It descirbes how individual atoms, ions or molecules interact to form particular product.
Answered by Ravi | 2nd Mar, 2021, 04:35: PM
- factors affecting the stability of carbanion
- how to find this
- How to memorize all chemistry reactions by heart?
- What is reaction mechanism?
- How can be covalent bonds cleaved?
- What is heterolytic cleavage?
- What is a carbocation?
- Discuss the order of stability of the carbocation
- Discuss the shape of CH3+ ion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number