What is heterolytic cleavage?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
In the heterolytic cleavage the bond breaks in a way that the shared pair of electrons remains with one of the fragments.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Why M effect does not operate on Meta position
- what is reaction mechanism
- factors affecting the stability of carbanion
- how to find this
- How to memorize all chemistry reactions by heart?
- What is reaction mechanism?
- How can be covalent bonds cleaved?
- What is a carbocation?
- Discuss the order of stability of the carbocation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number