What is reaction mechanism?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Jul, 2014, 09:17: AM
Reaction mechanism is a sequential account of each step, describing details of electron movement, energetics during bond cleavage and bond formation, and the rates of transformation of reactants into products (kinetics) is referred to as reaction mechanism.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2014, 11:17: AM
- Why M effect does not operate on Meta position
- what is reaction mechanism
- factors affecting the stability of carbanion
- how to find this
- How to memorize all chemistry reactions by heart?
- How can be covalent bonds cleaved?
- What is heterolytic cleavage?
- What is a carbocation?
- Discuss the order of stability of the carbocation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number