The distance of John's home from Lajpat Nagar is added to ½ the distance of his home from Sarojini Nagar,then the total distance covered is 3.5 km. And when ½ the distance of his home from Lajpat Nagar is added to 0.3 times the distance of his home from Sarojini Nagar ,the total distance covered is 1.9km. Find the distance of his home from both the places.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 8th Aug, 2017, 09:00: AM
Answered by | 8th Aug, 2017, 11:00: AM
- Find x and y ax+by=3ab a²x+b²y=a+b
- 3/x - 1/y + 9= 0 , 2/x + 3/y = 5
- Please solve the question
- For how many pairs of positive integers (x,y) is x +3y =100?
- Solve for x and y: bx - ay + a + b = 0 a b bx-ay+2ab = 0
- Solve the following system of linear equations: X + y = 2 ; X -- y = 6 Xy xy
- The age of father is twice the sum of the ages of his two children. After 20 years, his age would be equal to the some of the ages of the children. Find the age of the father.
- Write any one solution of equation x+2y = 7
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number