CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
Solve the following equations and find the values of x and y.
2x + 4y + 2 = 0 x + 3y + 1 = 0
If ax + by + c = 0, and dx + ey + f = 0 has to be solved using the substitution method, then from ax + by + c = 0, x =
An equation having no variable and infinite solutions is called a
An equation having no variable and no solution is called a
Ncert solution ex.3.3 Q.no.1.6
- substitution method
- A number consists of two digits whose sum is 7. If 45is added to the number, the digits are reversed.Find the number
- A boys works x+y sums, of which only y- 2z are right; how many are wrong?
- Students of a class are made to stand in a row. If one student is extra in each row, there would be 2 rows less. If one student is less in each row, there would be 3 rows more. Find the number of students in each class.
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} x+4y=-4 and 3y-5x=-1
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} 2x-9y=9 and 5x+2t=27
- 2x+3y=12, 2x+3y=6
- 13d+16g=6 & 32d+25g=30solve
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.