CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
ax + by + c = 0 is a linear equation in two variables only if
2x + 3y = 20, and if x = 4, then y = ?
ax + by + c = 0 and dx + ey + f = 0 are a pair of linear equations in two variables only if
Lines which intersect exactly at one point are called
ax + by + c = 0 and dx + ey + f = 0 intersect if
- solve graphically 4x-3y+4 , 4x+3y-20
- solve it with system of equation rraphically 2x+3y=2, x-2y=8
- the pair of equation y = 0 and y = -9 has __________ (a) one solution (b) two solutions (c) infinitely many solutions (d) no solutions
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.