Asked by adilkhan75056 | 16th Sep, 2020, 04:29: PM
4x + 3y = 12
When x = 0 → 3y = 12 → y = 4
When y = 0 → 4x = 12 → x = 3
Two solutions of the given linear equation are (0, 4) and (3, 0).
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 17th Sep, 2020, 02:44: PM
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
- Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- please solve
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
- solve for X and Y the equations are 2 X + 3 Y is equal to 9 and 4 x + 6 Y is equal to 15
- The value of k for which the system of equations kx-y=2 and 6x-2y=3 has a unique solution is what ?
- The graphical representation of the linear equation y-5=0 is ------ ( a point, a line, a curve)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number