CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
Find the value of k for which the system of linear equations 2x + ky + 10 = 0 and 4x + 8y + 6 = 0 has no solutions.
The condition for two linear equations to be intersecting is
The condition for two linear equations to be coinciding is
The condition for two linear equations to have lines parallel to each other is
Solving a system of a pair of linear equations means finding
- solve graphically 4x-3y+4 , 4x+3y-20
- solve it with system of equation rraphically 2x+3y=2, x-2y=8
- the pair of equation y = 0 and y = -9 has __________ (a) one solution (b) two solutions (c) infinitely many solutions (d) no solutions
- Solve the pair of linear equation by graphically 2x+3y-9=0 and 4x+6y-18=0
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.