CBSE Class 10 - Substitution Method Videos
The sum of two times Ajay’s age and 5 times Mohit’s age is 12. Also, the difference between 4 times Ajay’s age and Mohit’s age is 2 years. What is Ajay’s age?
The cost of a table is 3 times the cost of a chair. The total cost of 4 chairs and a table is Rs. 2100. Find the cost of a table.
The difference between 9 times the age of Ram and 4 times the age of Jay is 14. Also, the difference between 7 times the age of Ram and 3 times the age of Jay is 11 years. Ram is
Ncert solution ex.3.3 Q.no.1.6
- substitution method
- A number consists of two digits whose sum is 7. If 45is added to the number, the digits are reversed.Find the number
- A boys works x+y sums, of which only y- 2z are right; how many are wrong?
- Students of a class are made to stand in a row. If one student is extra in each row, there would be 2 rows less. If one student is less in each row, there would be 3 rows more. Find the number of students in each class.
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} x+4y=-4 and 3y-5x=-1
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} 2x-9y=9 and 5x+2t=27
- 2x+3y=12, 2x+3y=6
- 13d+16g=6 & 32d+25g=30solve
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.