CBSE Class 10 Maths Pair of Linear Equations in 2 Variables
A two-digit number has the sum of digits 10. If the difference between digits is 2, then the number is
Two angles are complementary and the difference between them is 10o. Find the larger angle.
The sum of two numbers is 10. If they are alternate even numbers, find the largest out of the two.
Ncert solution ex.3.3 Q.no.1.6
- substitution method
- A number consists of two digits whose sum is 7. If 45is added to the number, the digits are reversed.Find the number
- A boys works x+y sums, of which only y- 2z are right; how many are wrong?
- Students of a class are made to stand in a row. If one student is extra in each row, there would be 2 rows less. If one student is less in each row, there would be 3 rows more. Find the number of students in each class.
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} x+4y=-4 and 3y-5x=-1
- Q-Use the method of substitution to solve each other of the pair of simultaneous equation 1} 2x-9y=9 and 5x+2t=27
- 2x+3y=12, 2x+3y=6
- 13d+16g=6 & 32d+25g=30solve
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.