please tell how to solve
Asked by deep.saluja101 | 10th Mar, 2021, 10:07: PM
Left side figure shows simplified version of given circuit.
We can see that in given circuit three numbers of 2Ω resistors are in series and this series combination is
in parallel to another 2Ω resistor. Hence in simplified circuit, three 2Ω resistors connected in series is replaced
with their equivalent resistance 6Ω .
equivalent resitance of parallel combonation of 2Ω and 6 Ω resistance is 1.5 Ω
Current in the circuit = 3 V / 1.5 Ω = 2 A
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 10th Mar, 2021, 10:42: PM
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
- two lamps one rated 100w at 220 v and the other rated 200w at 220v are connected in 1.series 2. parallel to electirc main supplt of 220v. find the current drawn in each case
- Two lamps rated (100w, 220v) and (60w, 220v) are connected in parallel. which lamp consumes more energy and which one gives more brightness? Find the resistance of each lamp. ( Take supply voltage as 220 v).
- Find the equivalent resistance across wire A and B
- Is potential difference between different points of the circuit same or different
- Series combination proportional to its
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number