CBSE Class 10 - Resistors in Series and Parallel Videos
- the resistance of a wire of 0.01 cm radius is 10 ohm.if the resistivity of the material of the wire is 50*10^-8 ohm meter find the length of the wire
- Nichrome wire of length L and radius R has resistance 10 ohm.How would the resistance of the wire change when: only diameter of the wire is doubled?Justify
- A given length of a wire is doubled of itself and this process is repeated once again.By what factor does the resistance of the wire changes?
- A 6 ohm resistance is doubled by folding,what is the new resistance?
- & Resistances of three resistors are given as R, = 10 2, R= 20 2 and R, = 30 12. Calculate the effective resistance when they are connected in series. Also calculate the current flowing when the combination is connected to a 6 V battery.
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.