CBSE Class 10 - Ohm's Law Videos
The SI unit of resistivity is
_________ is also called specific resistance.
Which of the following is an insulator?
- The resistance of a resistor is kept constant and the potential difference across its two ends is decreased to half of its former value.State the change that will occur in the current through it.
- What is the basic principle of Ohm's law?
- what is resistivity
- explain ohm s law
- An electric iron has a rating of 750w,220v, calculate the current flowing through it and its resistance when in use
Study the VI graph for a resistor as shown in the figure and prepare a table showing the values of I (in amperes) corresponding to four different values of V (in volts). Find the value of current for V = 10 volts.
How can we determine the resistance of the resistor from this graph?
- what is the unit of resistivity?
- a potential difference of 10 volt is needed to make a current of 0.02 impair for flow through a wire. what potential difference is needed to make a current of 250 mili ampere flows through the same wire
- Define resistance and also explain it through ohm law?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.