CBSE Class 10 - Resistors in Series and Parallel Videos
Explain a series and a parallel combination of resistors in a circuit. Determine the equivalent resistance of the circuit.
- find the new resistance of wire length l area of cross section A if it is folded 4 times
finding the net resistance
- the resistance of a wire of 0.01 cm radius is 10 ohm.if the resistivity of the material of the wire is 50*10^-8 ohm meter find the length of the wire
- Nichrome wire of length L and radius R has resistance 10 ohm.How would the resistance of the wire change when: only diameter of the wire is doubled?Justify
- A given length of a wire is doubled of itself and this process is repeated once again.By what factor does the resistance of the wire changes?
- A 6 ohm resistance is doubled by folding,what is the new resistance?