CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity
When resistances are connected in parallel,
When resistors R1 and R2 are connected in parallel, the resultant resistance (R) is
When three resistors R1, R2 and R3 are connected in parallel, the total current flowing through the circuit is
- & Resistances of three resistors are given as R, = 10 2, R= 20 2 and R, = 30 12. Calculate the effective resistance when they are connected in series. Also calculate the current flowing when the combination is connected to a 6 V battery.
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
Please answer this question
Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.