CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity
Two resistors R1 and R2 of 6 Ω and 8 Ω, respectively, are connected in parallel to each other in a circuit having a potential difference of 12 V. What is the current flowing through R2?
When resistors R1 and R2 each having the same value are connected in series in a circuit, the resultant resistance in the circuit is
Which of the following is an insulator?
- & Resistances of three resistors are given as R, = 10 2, R= 20 2 and R, = 30 12. Calculate the effective resistance when they are connected in series. Also calculate the current flowing when the combination is connected to a 6 V battery.
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
Please answer this question
Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.