Name a component that converts a.c to d.c. Whare is it used in a lab?

Asked by  | 26th Jan, 2009, 02:52: PM

Expert Answer:


in power supply

Answered by  | 28th Jan, 2009, 02:32: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.