CBSE Class 12-science - AC Applied Across Resistor Videos
AC Applied Across Resistor - Part 1
This video describes simple AC and DC circuits and advantages of AC circuit over Dc circuit.
- What is difference between ac and dc
- What is a phasor diagram?
- Draw the phasor diagrams for a.c circuit with resistor, inductor and capacitor
- What are hot wire instruments?
- What is the r.m.s. voltage when the peak voltage of an a.c. supply is 350 V?
- An electrical appliance of 120 Ω is connected to 220 V, 50 cycles a.c.? Calculate the average potential difference?
- What will be the reading of an ammeter for an a.c. with peak value of 6 A?
- What will be the reading of an ammeter for a moving coil ammeter with peak value of 6 A?
- Find the virtual current given the r.m.s voltage is 220 V for 100 Ω resistance?
- What is the power of an electric kettle of 175 Ω when connected to 220 V and 50 Hz power supply?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.