CBSE Class 12-science - AC Applied Across Capacitor Videos
Phase relation between current & voltage in AC circuit with capacitor
Capacitors pass high frequency current but block low frequency currents. Phase relation between current & voltage in AC circuit with capacitor.
plz ans it sir.
- Deduce that. in a.c. circuit capacitor only current leads the alternating e.m.f by a phase angle of 90º.
- Calculate the frequency of a 5×10-6 F capacitor with 0.032 Ω reactance.
- Condenser blocks d.c. Prove.
- Prove: Average power/cycle associated with a condenser over a complete cycle is 0.
- What is Wattless Current or Idle Current?
- There are two capacitors A and B. Frequency of A is double than that of B but the capacitance is same. Find the ratio of there rectances.
- What are the advantages of a.c. over d.c.?
- What is the dimension of time constant of R-C circuit?