CBSE Class 12-science Physics Alternating Current
- tan Phi = XL-XC/R, what is Tan Phi called here
- What is reactance and susceptance?
- What is impedance?
- In a RLC circuit R = 10 Ω , L = 0.1 H , XC = 12 Ω are joined across 200 V 50 Hz a.c. supply. Calculate its impedance.
- Find the phase angle for RLC circuit with XC = 14 and XL = 30 and R = 10
- In a circuit a coil of resistance 100 Ω and inductance 0.1 H are connected across an ac voltage of frequency 100/2π Hz. What is the phase difference?
- Find the series resonance frequency for a circuit when L = 0.1 H and C = 10 F.
- What is Q factor of series resonant circuit and what will happen to the Q factor if the resistance increases?
- A resistor of 12 Ω and inductance 2 H are connected in series to a 220 V, 50 Hz a.c. source. Find the total impedance of LR circuit.
- a resistor of 30 Ω and a capacitor of 0.25 μF are connected in series to a 100 V source (ω=10,000 rad/sec). Find the current in the circuit and the rms voltage across the resistor and the capacitor. Is the algebraic sum of these voltages more than the source voltage? If yes, resolve the paradox.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.