CBSE Class 12-science Physics Resonance in LCR Circuit
- A sinusoidal voltage of peak value 10 V is applied to a series LCR circuit in which resistance capacitance and inductance have value of 10ohm, 1µF and 1H respectively .find (i)the frequency which drives the circuit at resonance (ii)quality factor of the circuit.
- What is resonance frequency?
- What is Acceptor Circuit?
- What is Q factor?
- What happens to the circuit with very high Q value?
- What is a parallel resonance circuit? Why is it called so?
- Which circuit is used as filter circuit or rejector circuit and why?
- Can we have resonance in RL or RC circuit?
- How can Q factor be improved?
- Find the Q factor given LCR for a circuit as 2 H, 10 F, 10 Ω.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number