CBSE Class 12-science Physics AC Applied Across Inductor
- Prove that the current lags behind the e.m.f in a purely inductive ac circuit.
- Show that inductive reactance has same unit as resistance.
- State the factors on which inductive reactance of an ac circuit depends.
- In circuit containing R and L what is the value of phase angle? If reactance is 5 Ω and R is 5 Ω, find the phase angle.
- What is the inductance in a purely inductive ac circuit with 10 J energy and a peak current of 5 A?
- What is the average power/cycle associated with an inductor ?
- What are the values of power factor at generation stage and consumption stage in an ac circuit?
- What are the drawbacks of ac?
- Can we convert ac into dc and vice versa? If yes how?
- What is susceptance? What is its unit?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number