CBSE Class 12-science - AC Applied Across Inductor Videos
AC Applied Across Inductor - Part 1
This video explains how to make an inductor and compares an inductor connected to a single loop DC supply with an inductor connected to AC supply.
- What is a choke coil? Write its principle
- Prove that the current lags behind the e.m.f in a purely inductive ac circuit.
- Show that inductive reactance has same unit as resistance.
- State the factors on which inductive reactance of an ac circuit depends.
- In circuit containing R and L what is the value of phase angle? If reactance is 5 Ω and R is 5 Ω, find the phase angle.
- What is the inductance in a purely inductive ac circuit with 10 J energy and a peak current of 5 A?
- What is the average power/cycle associated with an inductor ?
- What are the values of power factor at generation stage and consumption stage in an ac circuit?
- What are the drawbacks of ac?
- Can we convert ac into dc and vice versa? If yes how?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.