find the equivalent resistance between A and B?(WIRE CY AND DX DOES NOT INTERSECT EACH OTHER).
Asked by abinash.gupta003 | 26th Jun, 2017, 11:12: AM
- XC and XD are connected in parallel.
- CY and DY are connected in parallel.
- The equivalent of XC parallel to XD and CY parallel to DY are connected in series.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 26th Jun, 2017, 03:03: PM
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
- Please answer this question
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number