Asked by shriya.pandey182 | 24th Dec, 2017, 03:02: PM
It is assumed that all the resistances used in this netwrok are equal.
The given resistance netwrok( fig.(a) ) can be redrawn as shown in fig.(b). Note the points A, B, C and D in fig(a) and fig(b).
Figure (b) shows exactly balanced wheatstone bridge. If a potential difference is given across A and B, there will not be any current flow through the resistor connected across C and D, because C and D are at same potential. Hence the resistor coneected across C and D can be removed and the effective circuit is shown in figure (c). From figure (c) one can workout that the equivalent resistance is R.
Answered by | 25th Dec, 2017, 01:05: PM
- A wire of length 22.5 cm and resistance was 20 © and the diameter was 0. 3mm then what is the resistivity of the material .
- formula of equivalent resistance in parallel and series'
- what is formula for Resistance in series and parallel
- Judge the equivalent resistance when the following are connected in parallel - (a) 1 Ω and 106Ω, (b) 1Ω and 103Ω and 106Ω. can you please answer this question fast.
- Please answer this question
- Find the equivalent resistance between AB AC and AD
- Q. Find the current drawn from the battery by the network of 4 resistors shown in the diagram. Kindly Refer the file uploaded for diagram.
- please tell how to solve
- what is effective resisitance and how can we find it
- how to calculate the resistance if the resistors are inclined between parallel wires
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number